( ) 1. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. weather
( ) 2. A. bread B. meat C. apple D. butter
( ) 3. A. cook B. desk C. window D. chair
( ) 4. A. sunny B. rain C. cloudy D. snowy
( ) 5. A. the B. near C. behind D. on
1. --- Thank you very much! --- With p _______.
2. W__________ comes after Tuesday.
3. What do you have for b__________.
4. F________ is the second month of a year.
用at, on, to, like, for, in front of, from填空。
1. What's the weather _________ in Shanghai?
2. A storm is coming _________ South China Sea.
3. Here's the weather report __________ tomorrow.
4. Mr. Smith has many pigs ___________ his farm.
5. Father is cleaning his car ___________ the house.
6. I get up _________ six o'clock in the morning.
7. We are eating dinner _________ the table.
8. It's raining. We can watch TV _______ home.
9. What can I do __________ you?
10. It's five __________ twelve in the morning.
( ) 1. Excuse me. Where's Shanghai Zoo?
A. How far is B. How can I get to C. Where can I go to
( ) 2. Which apple do you want?
A. do you like B. would you want C. would you like
( ) 3. You can go to Zhongshan Park on foot.
A. walk to Zhongshan Park
B. go to Zhongshan Park by foot
C. go to Zhongshan Park by walk
( ) 4. Rose and Jane are in the same class.
A. classmates B. schoolmates C. deskmates
( ) 5. The girl in white is Jane.
A. has a white dress B. with a white dress C. wearing a white dress
( ) 6. It's ten five.
A. ten to five B. ten past five C. five past ten
( ) 7. Where are you from?
A. are you coming B. do you come from C. do you from
( ) 8. --- I'm hungry. Can I eat some bread? --- Certainly.
A. That's great. B. Sure. C. Yes, I can.
( ) 9. The boys of our school like to play football.
A. like playing B. to like play C. like play
( ) 10. They had a good time at the party last Sunday.
A. had many time B. enjoyed themselves C. had many friends with them
( ) 1. My sister can _____ well. She's a good ______.
A. singing; singer B. sing; singer C. sing; singing
( ) 2. ______ chase the ducks!
A. Can't B. don't C. Don't
( ) 3. ______, the music is nice!
A. Look B. Listen C. Hear
( ) 4. What do sheep like?
A. They like corn. B. They like grass. C. It likes grass.
( ) 5. - Are you _______? --- Yes, we are.
A. postman B. postmen C. the postman
( ) 6. It was ______ egg. Now it is a caterpillar.
A. a B. an C. the
( ) 7. ---- Would you like some milk? ---- _______.
A. Yes, I like. B. No, I don't C. No, thanks
( ) 8. ---- Excuse me, where's Red Flag School?
A. by B. taking C. take
( ) 9. It's late. Let's ______.
A. go to home B. go home C. go to the home
( ) 10. ---- Whose desk is this? --- It's _________.
A. Tim's and Jim's B. Tim and Jim's C. Tim and Jim
( ) 11. We played ______ at nine o'clock in a music lesson.
A. drum B. drums C. the drum
( ) 12. We can't eat _____ drink in class.
A. and B. but C. or
What Am I?
I was born (出生)in a small river. When I was young, the river was my home. I did not know my father or mother, but I had many, many brothers and sisters. I swam and played with them.
At that time I did not look like my father or mother. I had no legs, but I had a long tail(尾巴).So I looked like a fish.
Then my tail became shorter and shorter(变得越来越越短). And now I have four legs and a very short tail.
I know I'm going to have no tail at all soon(不久). I'm going to be like my father and mother. Then I'm going to jump out of the water. I'm going to live on the land(陆地)and in the water too. I'm going to eat a lot of insects(昆虫)--- a lot of bad insects.
What am I?
( ) 1. The river was my home when I was born.
( ) 2. I had no father or mother, but I had many brothers and sisters.
( ) 3. I was a fish when I was young.
( ) 4. I'm going to look like my father and mother.
( ) 5. I'm an insect.
D C A A
1. pleasure 2. Wednesday 3. breakfast 4 .everyday 5. February
1. like 2. from 3. for 4. on 5. in front of 6. at 7. at 8. at 9. for 10. to
1. swimmer 2. longer 3. better 4. His 5. Thanks
6. ninth 7. had 8. sitting 9. more carefully 10. read
B C A A C C B B A B
B C B B B B C C B B C C
A: T F F T F