A. B. C . D. E.
1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______
6. A. Sure, I’d love to. B. Good idea. C. That’s all right.
7. A. Yes, I can. B. No, I’m not. C. I’m having a piano lesson.
8. A. You must come. B. Thank you.
C. That’s too bad. Maybe another time.
9. A. It’s Monday. B. It’s cold. C. It’s six o’clock.
10. A. Thanks for asking me. B. Tomorrow evening.
C. I’m sorry. I can’t come.
11. When is the party going to start?
A. At 8:30 in the evening. B. At 5:30 in the afternoon.
C. At 5:00 in the afternoon.
12. How will the girl get to the party?
A. By bike. B. By bus. C. By train.
13. Where is Sally?
A. At home. B. At Betty’s home. C. At a shop.
14. Whose birthday is next Friday?
A. Dave and Sally’s. B. Dave and Betty’s. C. Sally and Betty’s.
15. When is Dave’s birthday party?[
A. At six o’clock. B. At half past six. C. At seven o’clock.
Thank you fo r 16 me to visit next week. I’m sorry but I can’t come. I have a 17 busy week. This evening I’m going to have a piano 18 .Tomorrow, I have to study for my English test. On Wednesday afternoon I’m going to play basketball with my friends. On Thursday evening I’m going to my 19 birthday party with my parents. On Friday afternoon I’m going 20 with my dad. Can you go fishing with us on Friday?
Please call me this afternoon.
21. He enjoys _______ at the party.
A. herself B. himself C. yourself D. themselves
22. (2016江苏苏州)Our teacher often advises us _______ the habit of making notes while reading.
A. to develop B. develop C. to developing D. developing
23. Jack is so ________ that he often leaves his homework at home.
A. careless B. tidy C. careful D. difficult
24.(2015兰州) She says that she’ll have to close the shop _______ business improves.
A. if B. or C. unless D. because
25. Can you give me _______ on learning English?
A. some advice B. some advices C. a lot advice D. a lot of advices
26. —Mr. Li was sent to teach Chinese in an American high school last year.
—Yes, I know. He told me he would never forget his pleasant _______ while working there.
A. experiments B. expressions C. experiences D. explorations
27. —Don’t forget _______ the lights.
— I won’t.
A. turn off B. turning off C. to turn off D. turned off
28. (2016南京)My sister is still very _______ with me because I broke her new pencil box yesterday.
A. popular B. satisfied C. honest D. angry
29. “Who won the match _______?” he asks.
A. in the end B. in the end of C. at the end of D. at the end
30.(2015南京)You’d better travel around Nanjing with a local tour guide _______ you want to know more about its culture.
A. unless B. until C. although D. if
“Who would you like to change your life with if possible?” Last week, we asked many middle school students this question. The following are some of their 31 .
Zhang Yike, 12
I want to change my life with my friend, Wang Xiaohui. She is studying in England now. She has 32 to many countries, such as the USA and France. They are the places I wish to visit. What’s more, she 33 English much better than me. If I change my life with her, I can visit many beautiful countries, eat delicious 34 and meet different kinds of people there.
Qiu Haoran, 14
I’d like to change my life with my Chinese teacher Miss Zhao. Miss Zhao is a very kind lady. She 35 a lot, so she always has so many 36 stories to tell us. We all like her classes. I also wan t to be such an excellent teacher and be 37 with my students.
Tan Bo, 13
I will change my life with my elder brother. My brother is a college student now. He doesn’t have to go to class all the time. He can study 38 he is interested in. And he even has a part-time job to make money. To 39 , all of these sound very interesting. I really want a life
31. A. answers B. problems C. questions D. changes
32. A. gone B. come C. been D. moved
33. A. says B. speaks C. talks D. tells
34. A. drink B. air C. food D. water
35. A. teaches B. knows C. thinks D. asks
36. A. long B. short C. terrible D. interesting
37. A. busy B. angry C. popular D. serious
38. A. that B. which C. who D. what
39. A. me B. him C. you D. them
40. A. at B. on C. for D. like
It was Jimmy’s birthday, and he was five years old. He got a lot of nice birthday presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful drum(鼓).
“Who gave him that thing?” Jimmy’s father asked when he saw it. “His grandfather did,” answered Jimmy’s mother.
Jimmy liked his drum very much. He made a terrible noise with it, but his father didn’t mind. He was working during the day and Jimmy was already in bed when he got home in the evening, so he couldn’t hear the noise.
But one of the neighbors(邻居) didn’t like the noise at all, so a few days later, she took a sharp(锋利的) knife and went to Jimmy’s house while he was hitting his drum. She said to him, “Hello, Jimmy, there is something very nice inside your drum. Here is a knife. Open the drum and let’s find it.”
41. Jimmy got a lot of nice presents from his _______.
A. classmates B. friends C. teachers D. family
42. Who gave Jimmy the drum?
A. His father. B. His mother. C. His neighbor. D. His grandfather.
43. Why didn’t Jimmy’s father stop him from making noise with the drum? Because _______.
A. he liked Jimmy very much B. he didn’t hear it
C. Jimmy was in bed D. Jimmy only played in the evening
44. One of the neighbors _______.
A. liked Jimmy very much
B. enjoyed listening to the sound of the drum
C. wanted to show Jimmy a sharp knife
D. didn’t like the noise at all
45. What did Jimmy’s neighbor really want to do? To _______.
A. stop Jimmy making noises B. let Jimmy make a noise on his drum with a knife
C. show Jimmy how to hit the drum D. find something nice in Jimmy’s drum
You’re going to a foreigner’s party. You must be excited about it. Wait a minute! Do you know what kind of gift you can send to your foreign friends? Here are some tips.
In some western countries, some gifts like kites, chopsticks, or an erhu may be people’s favorites.
Use beautiful paper to wrap the gifts. Remember not to use white, black or brown paper.
For Japanese, gifts like tea or pens are nice. They don’t like big gifts.
For Frenchmen, gifts like candy, perfume (香水)，wine or books are perfect.
British people and Americans like flowers, wine and chocolate, and you can relax and take it easy at their parties.
In Arab countries, it’s not polite to send a gift t o someone when you meet him or her for the first time. Isn’t that interesting? You can give a gift when you meet a second time.
46. In some western countries, _______ may be people’s favorite gift(s).
A. B. C. D.
47. What does the underlined word “wrap” mean in Chines e?
A. 装饰 B. 衬托 C. 捆绑 D. 包裹
48. According to the passage, tea is a good gift for _______.
A. Japanese B. Frenchmen C. Americans D. British people
49. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. In some western countries, an erhu is not a good gift.
B. It’s not a good idea to send flowers to an American girl.
C. People from different countries have different favorite gifts.
D. In Arab countries, we should send a gift to everyone we meet.
50. What is the passage mainly about?
A. Some tips about the kind of gift we can send to our foreign friends.
B. Some ideas about how to make friends with people from other countries.
C. Some kinds of parties to celebrate one’s birthday.
D. Some popular gifts for American people.
51. Laura is going to o _______ a welcome party for her friends.
52. Luckily, I have a very u _______ boss.
53. It was c _______ of him to leave the door unlocked.
54. You’ve got a lot of e _______ of teaching.
55. We are going to have a m _______ next week.
56. He fell ill last week. This week he feels even _______ (bad).
57. — Tom, could you help me with housework?
— ________(certain), I’d like to.
58. I am sure she did _______ (good) in the last exam.
59. Be ________(care) when you cross the street.
60. Lily is too young ________(solve) the problem.
You shouldn’t eat _______ _______ in class.
We don’t know hi s age. He _______ it ______ _______.
This apple is too big. I want to cut it_______ _______.
I often _______ _______ in grammar.
If she goes to the party, she _______ _______ _______ _______ _______.
A: Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. 66
B: Sure, Andrew. I can help you. When shall we have the party?
B: No, today is too early. 68
A: Then let’s have it tomorrow.
B: But there’s a test tomorrow
A: OK, let’s have it on Saturday afternoon. 69
B: No, I don’t think we should watch a video. Some students will be bored. Let’s play party games.
A: OK, good idea. 70
B: Sure, I can do that.
A. If we have it today, half the class won’t come.
B. Can you organize the party games?
C. Will you help me organize it?
D. We can all meet and watc h a video.
E. Let’s have it today after class.
F. I’d like to sing a song.
G. What shall we do?
66. _______ 67. _______ 68. _______ 69. _______ 70. _______