英 [hɪz] 美 [hɪz]
代词 (he的所有格)他的; (he的物主代词)他的东西
限定词 自己的; 属于他的，用于名词前; 指某人的; 上帝的
1. His hat is the brown one.
2. He is fond of his parents.
3. The suit is his.
1. No matter what you would like to be or not to be, youmust admit that his decide was right.
2. Chien Pao-sheng roared through clenched teeth; beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.
3. In a few moments he would join her and at that time would express his undying love and devotion.
4. His experience as an actor led to the creation of some of the most intense character studies in theater at the time, plays that require great effort and skill on the actor's part.
5. He's transfixed. Tom Hanks holds back his blinks to communicate the idea that his character is THAT intense about what he's realizing.
6. This is in direct and striking contrast to his father, master fireworks maker Simeon Runciman, who is portrayed as a brooding, dark and intense character with a mysterious past.
A：Can I help you?
B：Yes, is (Mr. Smith/ the director/ the manager) in his office?
A：Is Mr. Smith in his office?
B：I’m sorry. He’s (in a meeting/ not at his desk right now/ out).
Get under one’s skin-(保全自己)
A：Never trust your secrets to Bob.
B：I think he’s kind and honest.
A：He’s the kind of person who do anything to save his own skin.
B：I don’t agree with you.