1-5 DB(更正：Terrible 应为Terrific极好的) CBC 6-10 CBA (Army 应为army)BA
11-15 CA DDD 16-20 ABDBA
1.present 2.skiing 3.experience 4.meaning 5.indoor
6.symbol 7.holiday 8.visitors 9.pairs 10.excited
1.When I knew the good news, I jumped with joy/jumped into the air/jumped happily.
2.It is such an exiting thing that I can’t forget it. / This thing is so exciting that I can’t forget it.
3.Jim broght me my English-Chinese dictionary just now.
Jim brought my English-Chinese dictionary to me just now.
4.We had a good time yesterday. /We enjoyed ourselves yesterday.
5.Some students are reading while some students are singing.
1—5 D B A C C 6—10 D A B C D
1.enjoy oneself 2. show you some photos 3. spend the whole day 4.a famous theme park
5.include four different parks 6.in front of the whale fountain 7.at the gate 8.Watch fireworks 9.move at high speed 10,during the whole trip 11.have lunch in the fast restaurant 12.be interested in eating 13.rush there 14.the performance of Disney character 15.the late afternoon 16.buy souvenirs for sb 17.at the end of that day 18. watch fireworks
1.can’t take some photos look beautiful 2. is the best part
3. actors wore waved to walked through dancing singing 4. clapped screamed joy 5. 3-D is like magic smell pie feel wind flew together with
6. pleasant a meaningful experience
1.have .changed 2. have bought3. there have been left 4. lived
5.are showing 6. will provide 7 comes 8. was 9. have known 10. have learned
11.have gone 12. has been 13. have not finished 14. will give finishes
15.have never seen 16. Have you ever travelled 17. have Tommy stayed 18. have just had
19.have eaten 20. have worked passed 21. caught 22. have you been
23.will you write 24. play 25. have lent 26 . Have you mop 27 .have your father been 28.has trained 29. have kept
1.includes 2.including 3. golden 4. shine 5. excitedly 6.excitement 7.harmless 8.harmful 9.mean,meaning 10. meanful meaningless 11. hopeless 12.hopeless 13.successfully,successful success 14. carelessly careful 15 experience 16.sheep motorbike 17. Conference 18.program 19. marriage 20.sailing 21.abroad
1.too 2.c ross 3. carefully 4. raining /rainy 5.hurry 6. wet 7. clearly 8. themselves
9.longer 10 .less
1. since last month 2. spend a whole day in Disneyland3. at the entrance4. one of the attractions
5. move at the high speed6. for example7. can’t stop taking photos8. the best part of the day
9. wave to people10. sing and dance on the way11. clap happily12. scream with joy
13. look shiny under the fireworks14. in total
1. visitors 2.colourful 3.excited exciting 4.second 5. stay
6. to come 7.speed 8.wonderful 9.view(s) 10.theme
三、选择填空1.B 2.C3.A4.C5.C6.C7. B8. A9. D
1.We spent a whole day doing this workjob.
2.David took a lot of photos as souvenirs at the Great Wall
3.There were so many people visiting the Little Mermaid that we only took a few photos
4.We visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa as soon as we got to Italy
5.He came to China for the first time, but he learnt a lot about China’s history
6. The children couldn’t stop clapping and screaming when they saw the Disney characters
7.Did you take many photos in Nanjing last week?
8.What were you doing at 8 yesterday morning?
9.My father hasn’t been back for several days.
10.We learn a lot of subjects, including geography, history and others.
1.look beautiful 2.at the entrance to 3.march across the park 4.shout excitedly/with excitement
5.be interested in…/show interest in 6.wave to… 7.a meaningful experience 8.endless line
1. ride 2.really; delightful; meaningful; experience 3.whales 4.include 5.clapped 6.entrance 7.excitement 8.beautiful 9.colourful 10.careless 11.useless 12. performance
1—5. ACADA 6—8 DBC
1.useless 2. grateful 3. helpful helpless 4. Have;seen ; find ; did, see ; put
5. Have found looked 6. have changed 7. have not had 8. visitors danced
1.I have been in Hongkong for two days.
2.I bought some souvenirs for my classmate(s).
3.I have taken many photos in Hongkong.
4.When the children saw their favourite characters,they screamed excitedly/with excitement.
5.Many people are buying flowers at the entrance to the cinema.
6.We became so excited that we couldn’t stop dancing to the music.
endless hopeless useless cheerful colourful meaningful wonderful helpless
1.river 2.land 3.friends 4.visit 5.uses 6.necks 7.bring 8. finished 9.shopping 10.own
一、用have gone to / have been to / have been in / went to 填空
1. Have been to 2. have, been to 3. have been in 4. has gone to
5. have, been in/went to 6. went to 7. went to 8. has been in
9. has been to 10. has gone to 11. gone 12. been 13. been
14. gone 15. gone 16. been 17. been 18. gone
19. gone 20. been 21. been, been 22. gone 23.been, been
24. been 25. gone
1-5 CABDB 6-10 ADCCD 11-14 AACC
1. Have you ever been to Shanghai?
2. He has been to America twice.
3. Henry has gone to London.
4. My father has gone to Wuhan, and he’ll be back this week.
5. He has been to Paris three times.
6. They have been to the zoo.
7. The children have gone to play in the park.
8. He has gone to Paris.
9. He has gone to see her uncle.
10. She has gone to the cinema with her boyfriend.
1. I have been in this school for over three years.
2. They have been in the USA for five years.
3. I have never been to the farm before.
4. They have known each other since 1999.
5. My sister has been a college student for three years
= My sister has been in college for three years.
6. My brother hasn’t come /get / been back yet = My brother hasn’t returned yet.
7. I have had this dictionary for three years / since three years ago.
8. Has been away from China for three years.
9. I have known them for five years.
10. He has been here since he moved to Jining.
1.has been in, five minutes 2.have been in, last year3.have been at a day 4,have been last week
5.has been out two years 6.have been back yesterday 7..have been 12 years .8.has been one year
9.has been closed two hours 10.has been open
1. lived / has been living 2. have been 3. has read 4. has passed ; left 5. has lost ; have , seen
6. Have , found 7. have , had 8. have , returned 9. Have , built 10. haven’t finished
四、单项选择 1-5 D B B D 6-10 C C B B B
一、CADCB DDCBA DBABC
二、1.experience 2.performer3.sailing 4.hopeless 5.tying
6.symbol 7. contains 8.conference 9. abroad 10.shining
11. beautifully 12. harmless 13. Tower 14. skiing 15. examining
16.magic 17.careless 18.kept 19.clapping 20. programmes
三、1. colorful 2. clapped :were marching 3. talking 4.has gone 5. endless
6.Have packed 7. harmful 8. hopeful 9. meaning 10. Have flown
四、1. My parents will celebrate their forty years of marriage.
2. David took a lot of pictures in Mount Fuji as souvenirs.
3. Kitty liked Chinese gardens so much that she took many photos there.
4. We rang my mother up as soon as we got to Shanghai.
5. It seems hopeless that I can get there on time.
五、1. as 2. monkey 3. interesting 4. wash 5. spend
6. never 7. over 8. got 9. everywhere 10. happen
1-5 CBADA 6-10ACACB 11-15 CBACA
二、完形填空 1-5 C BCBA 6-10 CDBAD
1. I was so excited that I couldn’t stop shouting/screaming.
2. He has had a cold for a week.
3. Great changes have taken place/ There have been great changes since I left my hometown.
4. His dog has been dead for three hours.
5. ----Where did you borrow that book?
----I have kept it for a week.
1.to 2. hurry 3. but 4. miss 5. notice 6. quickly 7. idea 8. police 9. paying 10.then
A.1.shiny 2. beautifully 3. harmless4. meaning 5. delightful
B.1.experienced 2. Tower 3. skating 4. clabbed 5.harm
C. 1. Match 2. air 3.stationery 4. waved 5.line
1.B 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.C 6.C 7.C 8.D 9.D 10.A
11. B 12.B 13.B 14.B 15.A 16.C 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.B
1.This is my second day of my stay in China.
2.Even if you don’t say, I can guess its meaning.
3.Have you been to many places of interest in China?
4.It seems that I’m hopeless to arrive on time.
5.Later,I found him searching for information on the Internet.
6.It was the best time of the day when we won the match.
7.I have never seen so many elephants.
8.I was so excited that I kept clabbing my hands.
9.The travel agency will plan everything for you.
10.What were you doing while the performers were marching across the park?